Odor-Aid 14 Oz. Spray Bottle
Use Odor-Aid Sports Equipment Spray on any type of athletic equipment and beyond. This disinfectant is specially designed to kill bacteria and germs that cause infections and odors. Odor-Aid can also be used in the locker room, on gym equipment and is suitable for killing bacteria on many fiberglass, metal, plastic and vinyl surfaces. Great for spraying on practice gear once a week.
Bacterial fighting properties
Odor-Aid is bactericidal according to the current AOAC Use Dilution Test Method; Fungicidal according to the AOAC Fungicidal Test Method; and virucidal according to the virucidal qualification modified in the presence of 5% organic serum against:
- Psedamonas aeruginosa (pseudomonas)
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
- Salmonella choleraeusuis (Salmonella)
- Staphylococcus aureus Multi Drug Resistant
- Staphylococcus aureus Vancomycin
- Intermedate Resistant (VISA)
- Strepococcus pyogenes (strep)
- Vibrio cholerae
- Herpes Simplex VirusTypes 1&2 (Herpes)
- Influenza Type A / Brazil (Influenza)
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- Vaccinia (Pox Virus)
- Avian Influenza
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete s Foot Fungus)
- Asperigillus niger
For fungicidal activity: Disinfectant is an effective one-step fungicide against Trichophyton mentagrophytes when used on surfaces in areas such as locker rooms, dressing rooms and exercise facilities. Great for shoulder pads, catcher's gear, helmets, shin guards, shoes etc.
For mold or mildew: Repeat treatment every 7 days or more often if new growth appears.Do not use on utensils, glassware or dishes.