SPORTS COOL FILTERED DRINK STATION
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL U.S. ONLY
NO EXPRESS OR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
- Galvanized steel tubing frame with removable legs for easy transport and storage
- Drinking tube is made of non-corrosive PVC
- In-line filter for cleaner fresher water
- Includes 8 drinking stations with shut-off nozzles
- Connects to a standard water hose (not included)
- Dimensions: 43”H x 53”L - 25 lbs
NEW INLINE FILTER - FOR CLEANER, FRESHER WATER
Connects to a standard garden hose (not included).
Finer mesh granular activated carbon filters out more contaminants than standard carbon filters
KDF media prevents bacteria growth
Provides safer, cleaner, better tasting water by filtering out contaminants that cause bad odor and taste
- 20 – 125 PSI, 2.5 GPM,
- 6,000 Gallon life. 60 players drinking 1 gallon per practice session equals 100 practices before replacement is needed.
DON'T FORGET TO ADD THE SANITIZING TABLETS AT CHECKOUT! KEEP YOUR NOZZLES FREE OF MOLD, ALGAE AND BACTERIA!
HYDRATION SYSTEM AND NOZZLE SANITIZING TABLETS
Use these tablets to run thru your powered hydration system to sanitize. For non-powered hydration systems, soak your hoses and nozzles in the solution.
- Contains 150 tablets
- Kills HIV-1 AIDS virus when used as directed for sanitizing
- Controls cross-contamination of inanimate surfaces
- Fulfills sanitizing criteria of the US Public Health Service
Rinse hoses and nozzles with clean water. In a tub, add 1 tablet per 1 gallon of warm water. Allow several minutes for tablets to dissolve. Immerse items for at least two minutes. Allow articles to air dry before re installing on the hydration system.
For Spray Application
Wash and rinse all articles and surfaces thoroughly. Thoroughly apply the solution (1 tab per 1 gallon) using a hand trigger sprayer or wipe it on. Allow surface to remain wet for at least two minutes followed by adequate draining and air-drying.
WHEN HYDRATION IS YOUR #1 PRIORITY
CALL AN EXPERT: 877-559-5425
EMAIL : INFO@WIZARDSPORTS.COM