HYDRATION SYSTEM REPLACEMENT WATER PUMP
Although our powered hydration carts are built to last. The water pump willl not last forever. This water pump fits all Sports Cool hydration systems and all Wheelin Water carts 35 gal capacity and under. No Express or International Shipping.
Before you replace your hydration system water pump, here are common issues
Issue: Pump won’t work/run/start
- There is an inline fuse on the wire coming from the bottom of ther battery. Check to make sure it has not blown.
- Take a quick check thru wires to make sure none have come loose.
- Check that the battery is properly charged. Make sure the toggle switch is wired properly and working correctly.
- Look at top of pump to see if head is cracked. This can occur if cart was not properly stored and water was allowed to freeze inside pump.
- Pump still not working?? You need a new pump. Pumps have a 1 year warranty.
Issue: Pump continues to run
- Check water level in tank to make sure the outlet is covered with water.
- There is a small access hole in pump box directly above pump. Using a 5/64” allen wrench, stick thru the hole and into the set screw in top of pump. Turn counter clockwise until pump shuts off. Now turn clock wise 1/2 turn to set. (Try squeezing nozzles to make sure they shut off quickly, adjust accordingly)
- For Sports Cool systems, you will need to drill an acces hole in the box for easier access to the top of the pump. Locate the set screw and drill a hole large enough for the allen wrench to pass thru easily.
DON'T FORGET SANITIZING TABLETS !
KEEP YOUR SYSTEM FREE OF MOLD, ALGAE AND BACTERIA!
PROLONG THE LIFE OF YOUR PUMP!!
HYDRATION SYSTEM SANITIZING TABLETS
Use these tablets to run thru your powered hydration system to sanitize.
For non-powered hydration systems, soak your hoses and nozzles in the solution.
- Contains 150 tablets
- Kills HIV-1 AIDS virus when used as directed for sanitizing
- Controls cross-contamination of inanimate surfaces
- Fulfills sanitizing criteria of the US Public Health Service