Trigger Point Grid Foam Roller
Features Distrodensity Zones, Matrix Technology and an environmentally friendly design. Being only 13" long and 5" in diameter, the design of The Grid makes it an excellent travel companion.
The Grid Technology & Important Points:
- Constructed with less foam than traditional foam rollers
- Designed to withstand constant, heavy, and repeated use without breaking down
- Built from EVA foam
- Unique design allows for targeted massage:
- Find the Distrodensity Zone that best suits your needs
- Distrodensity allows for a more realistic massage experience
- Use The Grid to achieve a comprehensive core body workout
- From crunches to bicycles to pushups - use it to challenge core muscles
- Incorporate it into daily workout routines
- Compact; travel with it and workout anywhere
- Great For Kickers & Punters Before And After Workouts
Designed for athletes and people of all types - from long distance runners and endurance athletes to Crossfit competitors, kickers/punters and major league sports players to soccer moms and yoga enthusiasts.
Whether you're looking to massage your lats, quads, lower back, or any other large muscle group, or trying to achieve a killer core body workout, The Grid is certain to suit your needs. The Grid is the most versatile and comprehensive foam roller and workout tool available. Great item for kickers and punters.
Write Your Own Review
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- nice way to loosen up hamstrings before punting
- I use this before doing legs or punting. It seems to really help loosen up the muscles. Also not bad to use after working out or kicking/punting heavily that day. Can work on low back too, although the size is probably best for focused smaller specific muscles like quad or hamstring or calves.