Kicking World DVD- 2 Disc. Included
Complete Guide to Kicking (DVD)
by Brent Grablachoff
2-Disc DVD Set
Runtime: 125 minutes
In this 2-Disc Kicking Video, with over 2 hours of personalized instruction, Coach Brent Grablachoff will teach you everything you need to know to improve and dominate in field goal kicking, kickoffs and onside kicks. You will learn new drills, proven stretching & workout routines, practice plans, in-game strategy and even tips on mastering the mental game! If you are ready to take your game to the next level, purchase this DVD today!
Designed for Students, Parents & Coaches
Suitable for ALL Levels- Youth, HS, College, Pro
Over 2 hours of Instruction on 2 Discs!
Fundamentals, Technique, Drills
Stretching, Warm-ups, Gym Workouts
Field Goals, Kickoffs, Onside Kicks
A whole lot more!
DISC 1: Fundamentals & Technique
1. Field Goals: Fundamentals (101)
2. Field Goals: Advanced Technique (202)
3. Field Goals: Making Adjustments (303)
5. Onside Kicks
DISC 2: Drills, Fitness & Training
7. Stretching & Warm ups
9. Secrets & Mental Strategy
10. Getting to the Next Level
I purchased the Kicking World DVD in late August 2012, my son & I both watched it. We then watched it together pausing it when we wanted to work on a specific technique or drill. In the short time that we have had the DVD, my 12 year old son has started hitting 38 yard field goals & definitely started mastering the onside kicks. Without hesitation, this two part DVD is very easy to understand & has great demonstrations on how to apply what was just taught. My son and our football team have definitely improved the kicking/special teams. The KICKING WORLD DVD will definitely help my son into High School and beyond.
Special Teams Coach (Poway Pop Warner Football)
Write Your Own Review
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- THIS is the best kicking DVD
- I bought a few kicking DVDs over the years and I can say without a doubt that this is the most complete, thorough instructional kicking DVD available. Coach Brent explains every intricate detail in a simple to follow way. The video is broken out into sections that are easy to digest and later reference for review. I especially liked the new drills and recruiting/training tips provided in disc 2. If you get only 1 kicking dvd, get this one!