Trigger Point Grid Vibe Foam Roller
Relax tight muscles, improve flexibility, relieve pain, and elevate your recovery in a one-two punch of rolling and vibration with the new GRID VIBE vibrating foam roller.
Take your recovery routine to the next level with the all new GRID VIBE. This precision engineered vibrating roller combines foam rolling plus vibration to provide a faster, more effective recovery. Designed with TriggerPoint’s signature GRID pattern and a smaller diameter, the compact GRID VIBE targets more layers of muscle tissue while channeling blood and oxygen to repair muscles as you roll. The design transfers a single ideal vibration frequency to relax muscles, reduce pain, and maximize the effectiveness of your rolling regimen toward muscle recovery and improved mobility.
Travel friendly, the GRID VIBE acts like a personal masseuse on the go, offering total body massage in a compact roller.
• Cordless, rechargeable battery with AC charger holds up to 2 hours of power
• Compact 12” x 3.5” size, 2.2 lbs.
• GRID multi-density surface channels nutrients directly to tissue
• One vibration frequency optimized for muscle relaxation
GRID VIBE BENEFITS
• Improves mobility and flexibility, relaxes tight muscles, increases range of motion
• Warms up muscles and increases circulation to enhance overall movement
• Speeds up recovery by aerating tissue and channeling nutrients to tissue as you roll
• Vibration “distracts” muscles from feeling discomfort so you can roll longer and get deeper
• Therapeutic applications, ideal for personal rehab/at home therapy
Features and Benefits
- One vibration frequency optimized for muscle relaxation
- GRID multi-density surface channels blood and oxygen to the muscle while rolling
- Vibration minimizes muscle pain so you can roll longer and get deeper into muscle tissue
- Cordless, rechargeable battery with AC charger, holds up to 2 hours of power
- Improves mobility and flexibility, relaxes tight muscles, increases range of motion
- Foam rolling increases circulation to enhance overall movement
- Speeds up muscle recovery and improves range of motion for enhanced mobility
- Therapeutic applications, ideal for personal rehab and at home therapy
Recommended areas of use
- Calf, Glutes, Hips, Quads and Spine