THE BREATH BELT
Wizard Sports is the only retailer that sells the Breath Belt with the three theraputic balls necessary to get the most out of the belt.
· INSTANT STABILITY
· INSTANT FLEXIBILITY
· IMPROVE POSTURE
· BACK PAIN REDUCTION
· BOOST YOUR ENERGY
Developed by former NFL Punter & Kickoff Specialist, Jesse Ohliger, The BREATH BELT™ is a training tool that promotes a balanced diaphragmatic breathing outcome thru the Abdominals, Obliques and Paraspinals. The ACTIVE LENGTHENING to the hip flexors alleviate fascial restriction to Iliopsoas . A reduction in back pain and hip tightness is common among everyone wearing The BREATH BELT™. Decompression of the lumbar spine alleviates restriction to the Superior and Inferior Gluteal Nerves -which ACTIVATE THE GLUTES!
The BREATH BELT™ gets to the source of all bad posture issues in any setting whether sitting, standing, or moving at the studio. Tight necks, shoulders, thoracic and lumbar issues all are rooted from a lack of balanced Intra Abdominal Pressure deep in your core. When you program yourself to be a ‘chest breather’ or ‘no breather,’ you literally are de-activating your respiratory system making you weaker, AND YOUR GLUTES WEAKER.
An adult breathes 25,000 times a day and over 9,000,000 times a year! If your breathing pattern is incorrect, that’s 9,000,000 reps each year affecting your movement and energy. This needs to be corrected as the BREATH IS TIED to Hip Mobility and your Glute Firing Pattern. To re-gain your diaphragm’s trust, the core respiratory muscles need proper cues to get their mojo back.
The BREATH BELT™ is the only compression belt of its kind that uses internal distraction to strengthen the muscles that supporting breath capacity, control & coordination with each inhale and exhale. Diaphragmatic breathing and hip mobility are one in the same as they are tied systems, and is recommended they are trained together.
The BREATH BELT™ immediately promotes a proper diaphragmatic breath pattern, which in turn improves the glute firing pattern in extension. It is designed to compress and support sacroiliac joints relieving stress and instability, and instantly promotes neutral hip alignment for individuals with Anterior Pelvic Tilt. BREATH BELT™ is the perfect catalyst for teaching Hip Hinge for functional movement, Olympic Lifting, and can be used for any movement practice. If you have a pair of hips, the BREATH BELT™ will work for you.
- Active Firing of Iliopsoas, Lateral obliques, Pelvic floor
- Improves Glute Patterning, Function and Stability
- Compress and Support Sacroiliac Joints
- Decompression in Lumbar/Thoracic Spine
- Improved Breath Control & Capacity
- Relieves Back Pain
- Improves Posture
- Reduced Rib Flair
The BREATH BELT™ PROTOCOL helps anyone get back on track to improving their diaphragmatic breath pattern while improving hip mobility & stability. The BREATH BELT™ is MOBILE, and can be used it for box jumps, Olympic lift, hikes or yoga. When lifting heavier loads, strap another belt over top of it for additional compression. Remember- The BREATH BELT is a training tool for teaching proper hip technique, not for maxing out bro! It is perfect for any athlete battling Anterior Pelvic Tilt, promoting a better balanced outcome in hip mobility for any beginner or advanced exercise practitioner.
- Strong neoprene webbing construction with foam padding and Rigid Paneling
- Sizes: One size fits US 24-44 Waist Line
- Color: Black and Silver with BREATH BELT™ branding
- INCLUDES 3 SOFT, COMFORTABLE, 7 IN CIRCUMFERENCE BALLS
- The BREATH BELT is a training tool that supports an improved balance of Intra Abdominal Pressure thru the Lateral Obliques and Paraspinals. The Internal Distraction within the BREATH BELT actively fires the Iliopsoas, Transverse Abdominus, Lateral Obliques, and Pelvic Floor muscles with each breath. The BREATH BELT improves proper diaphragmatic breath patterns and in turn, improves the glute firing patterning . The active lengthening to the Iliopsoas provides decompression of the lumbar spine while strengthening abdominals that support breath volume capacity & control.
• Kicking, Punting, Snapping
• Functional Movement / Olympic Lifts
• Speed/Agility (warm-up)
• Walking/Hiking /Sitting (relieves low back pain)
Wear the BREATH BELT just above the leg bones that protrude from the sides of your hips (trochanters). First, close the first layer of the belt tightly around your hips with the yellow balls at your lower lateral obliques. Once 1st layer is secure, pull the 2nd layer of bands around to secure your preferred level of tightness. To ensure the best fit, always put the belt on in this manner.