Centerline Elite Aluminum Systems
Shown With Optional Ref Stand. Poles Shown Without Included Padding.
Centerline Elite Aluminum is used by top collegiate programs across the country & is designed for years of dependable use with quick, easy set up.
- The unique spring-assisted telescoping piston design allows for effortless height adjustment for all levels of play.
- Easy to read height adjustment without pins.
- Precision 26:1 worm gear winch & 2" tensioning strap eliminate backlash.
- Fold away tensioning handle is safe, convenient and never gets lost.
- Standards and winch are covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- 3" outer post has a red anodized finish.
- Comes with 3" floor sockets and brass hinged floor plates but will fit any existing 3" or 3-1/2" sockets with the 3-1/2" socket adapters included with every system.
- If system is being installed in concrete, tile, or synthetic floor, substitute VB235 floor sockets.
- Call if existing 3-1/2" floor sockets are more than 12" deep. (Custom-built sockets available.)
- Eight padding colors in stock and four colors by special order. Padding lettering available at an additional cost.
- Order VB72 official's stand and VB77P official's stand padding sold separately.