IN STOCK NOW
Wizard Sports® Custom Punting & Kicking Cleat
Wizard Custom Stealth +3® Punting & Kicking Cleat
PRICE IS FOR ONE KICKING SHOE
10% Discount When Purchasing An Extra Back-up Cleat
Designed By Wizard Sports®
+3® Is a Registered Trademark of Wizard Sports Equipment Inc.
Punting & Kicking Cleat Quality Features
Side lace design for improved foot to ball contact.
Customer Is Able To Purchase Just One Shoe. The Kicking Foot.
Confident & Comfortable Feel.
Solid black STEALTH look with grey +3 logo on back heel.
Designed by Kickers/Punters for Kickers & Punters.
Well Tested With Input from top Pro & College Kickers & Punters.
Durable Construction- Riveted, Extra Strong Glue & Stitched Sole.
Lightweight 8.3 Oz with a nice full grain leather.
Conforms to the foot for a glove like fit.
Reinforced toe & impact area.
Custom Molded & Flexible Sole.
1/2" Cleated Bottom Along With Three Front Inner 1/4" Cleats To Avoid Ground Or Placekick Block Contact.
Great kicking shoe at a Great Price.
- New Custom Bottom With Desired Horizontal Front Drive Step Cleat.
PRICE IS FOR ONE SHOE
IMPORTANT NOTE BELOW PLEASE READ
Although, we are using the best and strongest shoe leather, please be aware that kicking puts a tremendous amount of strain on the instep area. This is particularly true when the kicker is practicing for long periods of time and making a great amount of kicks. Unfortunately, we cannot make a shoe that has all the benefits of being lightweight, soft and flexible and still make it so durable that it is indestructible. For that reason we cannot guarantee the shoe will not eventually wear out from excessive use. We do, of course, guarantee the shoe to be free from any manufacturing defects. Most our customers go through a good two shoes a year. Good idea to always carry a back-up kicking shoe.
IMPORTANT SIZING INFO BELOW
HELPFUL KICKING SHOE SIZE INFO FOR THE NEW STEALTH +3 SHOE
For a snug fit order your kicking shoe one size smaller than your regular football cleats. The new Wizard Stealth kicking cleats are about a size oversized compared to other cleats. If stuck deciding between sizes I suggest choosing the smaller size. No outgoing shipping charge for the first size exchange if needed. Just return to the address below and include the size wanted. If you wear a very snug size 10 Tennis shoe I would order a size 9 in our kicking cleat. More Exchange & Return Info Below. Confirm You Have The Correct Snug Size Inside Before Going Outside Or Using In Anyway.
Great Idea To Always Carry A Back-Up Kicking Shoe
16% Discount When Purchasing An Extra Backup Cleat
(Also Available To Purchase As A Pair)
PRICE IS FOR ONE SHOE- SELECT SIZE & FOOT
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
For exchange or return the kicking shoes must not have been used or worn outside and must be in perfect new condition. No outgoing shipping charge for the first size exchange if needed. Just return to the address below and include the size exchange needed or product credit if wanted.
Wizard Sports Equipment, Inc.
4883 E. La Palma Ave Unit 504
Anaheim, CA. 92807
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $45.99
Special Price $39.99
Regular Price: $16.00
Special Price $14.99As low as: $12.99
$39.00 As low as: $36.99
Wizard Sports Football Kicking Holder- Wizard Kicking Stix® In 9 New Color Options & Option For Free Personalized Name$33.95
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- far superior to any soccer cleat!
This cleat has three big advantages over soccer cleats. First, it's much more durable than any soccer cleat I've seen. Every soccer cleat seems to fall apart at the toe of the kicking foot, even after just a couple weeks of use! But the Wizard shoe has held up nicely for an entire football season and then some. Second, the fit is much more snug around the foot, which is great for comfort and for feel of the ball. And third, the laces are out of the way, which is huge!
OVERALL SATISFACTION QUALITY VALUE
- Finally a cleat that I can’t destroy!
I have gone through so many top brand name soccer cleats and I was looking for a cleat that wouldn’t rip on the inside of the right foot and I found these! The cleats are sturdy and brilliantly manufactured to protect the inside of the kicking foot and it’s perfect for me. They are comfortable and I like the way they feel. These cleats are great for kickers. Also, it’s convenient that the cleats are sold in pairs or one foot because you don’t always need a pair. The Wizard Kicking cleats are definitely worth a try.
OVERALL SATISFACTION QUALITY VALUE
- Finally a Kicking Cleat BY KICKERS FOR KICKERS
Mike and the gentlemen at Wizard Kicking have gone above and beyond here with this new kicking cleat. As a HS player I loved using the older version of this cleat and am happy to see they're making it EVEN BETTER. Here are a few notes:
1. The ASYMMETRICAL LACING is incredible for ball contact. As a kicker 80% of your job is simply quality contact with the ball. It can be difficult to do this with traditional lacing on other cleats as the knots can interfere with your touch on the ball. In a position where the difference between a game winner and a shank is a quarter of an inch, you need EVERY advantage you can get with ball contact.
2. It's FULL GRAIN LEATHER exterior not only further complements the quality touch, and ball contact you will feel on the ball in these cleats but also ensure a cleat with longevity and comfort. My previous pair of Wizard Kicking cleats lasted me 5+ years. Economically speaking, this boot is worth your investment especially when the average NIKE or Adidas cleat of the same quality leather can run your triple the cost of a pair of these (i.e. $130 for a pair of Wizard Kicking Cleats vs. $325 for a pair of Nike Cleats). In terms of comfort, you just can't beat leather. The high quality leather Wizard Kicking uses will, after just a few sessions, break in and literally "mold" to the unique shape of your foot. The cleat, you could say, gets even more comfortable the MORE you use it.
3. Durability: Mike and the boys at Wizard Kicking really took the feedback they were getting from top flight DI and Pro specialists on one thing they could not stand about all cleats - the instep of the toe box would fray after just a few months of kicking. Well - no more! At Wizard, Mike deliberately decided to double reinforce the instep of all Stealth Kicking Cleats to ensure you got the MOST from your hard earned money.
4. Should I buy ONE or a PAIR? I personally prefer wearing a pair, but many specialists enjoy wearing a low cut football cleat on their plant foot. Bottom line, you'll need to decide for yourself, but whether its a pair or a single boot, it's going to be comfortable. Getting a backup cleat is imperative! You never want to be in a situation where you need a backup and don't have one.
5. Sizing: Depends on what you like. If you like a REGULAR fit on your cleats BUY 1/2 size smaller than your regular sneaker size. For example if you wear a 10 for sneaker, purchase a 9.5 in this cleat. If, however you are like me and like a GLOVE LIKE FIT purchase a WHOLE SIZE smaller than your regular sneaker size. While it may be a bit tight at first, the snuggness will cause the leather to mold to the unique shape of your foot over time. The glove like fit can also cut down on your sock sliding inside the lining of the boot. (TRUSOX Can help greatly here too)
If you believe you deserve to enjoy your sport and feel/look great while doing it WHILE SAVING MONEY this is the boot for you. Mike and the boys at Wizard Kicking really are the ONLY company in the nation that makes its cleats with YOU the kicker in mind and YOUR NEEDS. They see REAL players and families who want the best for their customers, the "big box brands", just see you as a dollar sign.
Order your STEALTH KICKING CLEAT TODAY!
OVERALL SATISFACTION QUALITY VALUE